Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I started a Blog

I started a blog because I wanted somewhere to put down links and comments on my travel through Europe. I have some catch up to do.

I am an American Expat that on an assignment with my company in Brussels Belgium. This was suppose to be a six month gig, but It's been extended with a follow up assignment that will keep me in Europe for all of 2006 and at least some of 2007.

Arrived in Europe on September 13th, 2005, my 36th birthday.

That's all for now, on with the blog.

--Dave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your posts and pictures.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

All,

Everything is caught up now. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Links to the photo's are at the bottom of every page if you wan to skip my museings.

--Dave

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home